The Union Public Service Commission is responsible for conducted the all central government exam in India. Now Union Public Service Commission issued new notification regarding of government jobs. Unions’ public service has announced the for IES Application Form 2018 Today. The exam will conducted two parts IES Pre Exam and IES Main Exam. After passing the pre exam, you will be able to give main exam. The IES Pre exam date is 07-01-2018.
The starting and last date to apply for this UPSC IES application form 2018 is between 27-09-2017 to 23-10-2017. You can apply through online mode only before the last date.
Procedure of Pay application Fess:-
. The fess of IES application for general and OBC is Rs.200/-and female St/sc/ph candidate does not pay to any fee. The application fees can be paid through online mode.
The fee amount is Rs 200.
Female and SC / ST / PH candidates does not pay to any fee
Candidate can pay fee payment of two method online and offline.
In online payment mode, you will use net-banking facility of State Bank of India.
Through offline mode, you will deposit money in cash in any branch of SBI. First, you will fill IES Application Form to generate pay in slip. Then take that pay – in – slip to SBI to make payment.
UPSC IES Notification Details 2018:-
- Name of the Commission: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: UPSC IES Exam 2018
- Job Location: – India
- Pre Exam Date: – 07-01-2018
- Official website: upsconline.nic.in
Steps to apply in IES Application form 2018:-
- Open the official website
- Find the IES Application form 2018 link
- Click on the link
- Read the all information carefully.
- Click on apply online
- Fill the form with required details such name, age, and address, academic qualifications etc. carefully.
- Scan the passport size photo and certificates
- Scan your signature also.
- Pay the fees through net-banking
- Submit the application form
- Take a hard copy of the application for future