Unions’ public service has announced the IES Application Form 2018 for IES in the month of September 2018.Eligible candidate can apply online in the month of October. The fess of IES application for general and OBC is Rs.200/-and female St/sc/ph candidate does not pay to any fee. The application fees can be paid through online mode. The application form can be filled online in two parts first part registration and second payment of fees and uploading image and signature than submit. Candidate should carefully read all the condition and guideline before filling the online IES application form. The exam will be conducted for three steps first preliminary second main and third personality test. Candidates have to fill the application form with all their complete detail like Educational qualification, fee structure, contact detailed.
All the details of IES Application form 2018 :-
- Name of organization: – UPSC
- Name of Examination: – Indian Engineer Services
- Date of Exam: – 01-07-2018
- Admit Card Availability: – Mid June 2018
Candidate should to have graduation degree engineering
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Steps to apply in IES Application form 2018:-
- Open the official website
- Find the IES Application form 2018 link
- Click on the link
- Read the all information carefully.
- Click on apply online
- Fill the form with required details such name, age, and address, academic qualifications etc. carefully.
- Scan the passport size photo and certificates
- Scan your signature also.
- Pay the fees through net-banking
- Submit the application form
- Take a hard copy of the application for future